- Prime Sanitizer – 80% Ethanol based, Rub-in Hand Disinfectant and Sanitizer. Effective against 99.9% Germs, Viruses and Bacteria
- World Health Organization (WHO) recommended hand-rub formulation
- Prime Sanitizer filtered Rub-in Hand Disinfectants & Sanitizers are pure, hygienic and effective during routine, high risk and outbreak situations
- Prime Sanitizer is ready to use, does not require any water, or towel drying, and can be used conveniently and as frequently as needed
- Prime Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer has over 60% alcohol content and gives you instant germ protection
- Prime Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer kills 99.9% bacteria and virus without water
- Prime Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer has Glycerine, it leaves your skin feeling moisturised
- Apply enough Hand sanitiser gel on your palm. Spread and rub over the back of your hands thoroughly and fingertips until completely dry before touching other surfaces
- Prime Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer also comes in a convenient easy to carry pack that helps protect you when out of home
- Make Prime Sanitizer your new 24 hour companion in school, at home, work place, metros, market and gyms
- 80% Isopropyl Alcohol by Volume, Formulated in Accordance with WHO Recommendations
- Unscented & Sprayable, Water Thin Formula
- Fast Acting Antiseptic
- Leaves Hands Soft and Smooth
- Bottle & Sprayer Styles May Vary
- Prime hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs (effective at eliminating over 99.9% of many common harmful germs and bacteria)
- This hand sanitizer formula should be used when soap and water are not available
- This antibacterial hand sanitizer has no added fragrance
- Prime hand sanitizer reduces bacteria on the hands
- Wet hands thoroughly with our antibacterial hand sanitizer and allow to dry without wiping. Rub lightly until dry. Do not rinse
- Travel hand sanitizer in a convenient 10 ounce spray bottle fits easily on countertops or desks
From the manufacturer
Hand sanitizers are the perfect solution for moisturized, germ-free hands on-the-go. They kill most of the common germs and keep your hands clean and soft and with a choice of seasonal scents. You get cleanliness and lightly fragranced hands, and all this without having to use any water. This makes the sanitizer your defence against germs, anytime, anywhere. It also tends to be less damaging to skin because it has built-in emollients. Hand sanitizers are convenient to use and come in portable sizes, especially when soap and water are not accessible. You can use it before having food at a restaurant or while enjoying some street food. It’s also a great way to keep your hands sanitized after touching toilet doors, bus handles, currency notes and other surfaces that are hotbeds of germs. Children can carry it to school and you can be reassured that they are protected from germs before having food, especially where the chance of them washing hands without supervision is low.
How To Use
All visible organic matter must be removed from hands prior to applying waterless hand sanitizer. Apply a dime sized amount of waterless hand sanitizer to the palm of one hand.
Rub hands together covering all surfaces of hands and fingers by interlocking them.
Rub until waterless hand sanitizer is absorbed and hands are completely dry.